Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it for any age? YES! we welcome everyone, from babies doing handprints (out paint is suitable from birth), to adults alike, everyone is welcome to come and pick up a brush.
- How much is it? You simply pay for the pot you choose, there are no hidden costs regardless of the type of paint you choose. As a guide our mugs start at £9 and figurines start at £12.50, we have more examples on our prices tab with photos.
- Do accompanying adults need to paint? No, but you are more than welcome to.
- Do we need to book? No need to book during the week for pottery painting, just turn up. We recommend booking at weekends and school holidays on our book a seat tab for everyone that requires a seat even if they aren’t painting, all deposits paid are taken off your bill on the day.
- When can I do slime? Our slime bar is open at varying times around our parties and other events, please check out our slime bar opening times on our slime bar tab to avoid disappointment.
- Can I take my pots home the same day? 2 of our paints cane be taken home the same day, our glazed paints take 1 week to process. For more details on our paints see the photos below.
- Do I need to book for clay imprints and 3D castings? Yes please call or email us for these to ensure a member of our team is able to create them for you, please don’t use our book a seat tab for this.
- How do I book a party / hen do? Give us a call or drop us an email, check out or parties tab for all our packages.
- Do you call me when my pot is ready? No, your pot will be ready to collect after 1 week, simply bring along your receipt after 1 week. We would only contact you if there was an issue with your pot.
- I’ve lost my ticket, can I still collect my pot? Yes, just pop along with the date you painted and let us know the pot you painted- this may take time and you may be asked to pop back once we have located it.
- How long do you keep glazed pottery? We keep glazed pottery for 3 months due to our lack of storage, we then give uncollected pots to a charity shop.
- Will yo help me paint my pot? We can provide artwork on your pot, this will be an extra charge depending on your request (from £2) and there may be a longer processing time depending on the time of year, usually 2 weeks.
- Do you provide aprons? Yes, in various sizes
- Are you in Next? Yes we are located in the children’s department near older boys clothes.
- Are you still based in Prestwich? No we closed that studio in June 2018.
If you have any other questions that aren’t covered please feel free to give us a call.
Create a bobbly effect in this playdough like material and take home your pot the same day! Recommended age 7 years plus and not recommended for cups or plates.